[MA-WORK] April 9 Sunday

TRAN, Si Bang mstchin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 16:51:09 EST 2006

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2005 March 13 Friday

Subj:	[MA-WORK] April 9 Sunday

Hello Everyone:

	As sugested by Mr. Clyde ADAMS III, in order to avoid
two back to back days of activities, the next regular "Metro
Anime Sunday Lunch" showing is scheduled for April 9 Sunday,
from 12:00 Noon through 6:00 PM, in the Surfers' Dining Room of
Maui Tacos.

	Here is what is recorded, as having been supposedly
presented, by Metro Anime, at the previous regular "Metro Anime
Sunday Lunch" showing, on March 12 Sunday, in no especially
particular order.

    *Yakitate!!  Jyapan [Yakitate!!  Japan]*, Episodes 11 & 12.

    *Canvas 2 ~ Niji-iro No Suketchi ~ [Canvas2 ~ Rainbow
        Coloured Sketch ~]*, Episodes 1 & 2.

    *Shakugan No Shana*, Episodes 4 & 5.

    "It's Raining Bishonen", Anime Music Video.

    *The Craft* Trailer/*Majo No Takkyuubin [Kiki's Delivery
        Service]*, Anime Parody.

    "Hitomi, Take My Hand", Anime Music Video.

    *Paradasu Kisa [Paradise Kiss]*, Episodes 4 & 5.

    *Buriichi [Bleach]*, Episodes 25 & 26.

    *Samurai 7*, Episodes 25 & 26.

    *Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers]*, Dorama-Fest Preview.

    *Kimi Wa Petto [You're My Pet]*, Dorama-Fest Preview.

    *Tamo: Chosôn Yôhyôngsa [Damo: Chosôn Female Detective]*,
        Dorama-Fest Preview.

    *Densha Otoko [Train Man]*, Dorama-Fest Preview.

    *Gokusen [The Unteachables]*, Dorama-Fest Preview.

    *Kimi Wa Petto [You're My Pet]*, Dorama-Fest Preview.

It appears that Metro Anime mistakenly skipped showing episode
number three of *Shakugan No Shana*, over to showing episode
number four.

	The last episodes of *Samurai 7* were shown, at the
previous regular "Metro Anime Sunday Lunch" showing, on March 12
Sunday, so a slot in the schedule may now be open?

				Sincerely,

				Maikeru

				(^_^)

		"... devoted to putting the odd into God."