[MA-WORK] May 29 Sunday, Perhaps Not?

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 6 02:48:27 EST 2005

Memorial Day weekend is cool as far as I'm concerned, since 3-day weekends
equal staying out late on Sunday *grin*. As for content, I did notice Tokyo
SOS at the video store, but haven't rented it. Godzilla's really best
heckled, er, seen, with a group of like-minded folks. I can probably
contribute a bit to a shoujo marathon in May, but it might be better suited
to later in the year when (hopefully) Child's Toy starts coming out. Since
it'll be Mem. Day weekend or thereabouts, why don't we include some
martial-themed giant robot series? Just a thought...

Ciao,
Mandisa