[MA-WORK] Jaunary 30 Sunday

Pablo Martinez animecomicsfan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 13:25:05 EST 2004

No a bad idea disa.

Personally I would like to see the TV series sometimes at metro. Zhang Ziyi is one of the most talented, commerically buyable and beautiful asian women on screen, next to Lucy Liu and Kill BIll's Chiaki (man, I forgot her last name. Gotta find her name name on the credits on the DVD os vol.1).

Pablo

Mandisa Washington <mandisaw at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hmm, we could show a City Hunter movie. I've only seen one of them, but I
like City Hunter and its abbreviated U.S. manga run was well-received. If
there's interest, I'd be happy to rent it in time for the screening. BTW, I
looked up those 3 movies Michael mentioned, and I'll have to agree that
Zhang Ziyi is the new Chinese "it"-girl. *geez* Is there a theme for this
next "irregular" screening?

Mandisa