[MA-SOC] Upcoming anime events

Clyde Adams III fan at nyc-anime.com
Tue Nov 12 01:24:50 EST 2013

Upcoming anime events

Here are some upcoming anime-related events in or near NYC.

Details and links for each event are on my NYC anime site
http://nyc-anime.com/
under either Anime events or Japanese cultural events.

For some of these events, a short note and link is on the Links page
on the Metro Anime site
http://metroanime.org/links.html

Please let me know of any corrections or suggested additions.

November events:

2013-11-08--11-14 (Fri--Thu)  The Wind Rises
Brief early release of latest anime film from Hayao Miyazaki
On the lower East Side

2013-11-14 (Thu) 7pm  Anime Meetup
At Cafe R in midtown

2013-11-17 (Sun) 2:30pm
Metro Anime free Akira screening
At the Producers' Club in midtown

2013-11-20 (Wed) 7pm  Manga Meetup
At Cafe R in midtown

2013-11-24 (Sun) 11:30am--03:30pm
Maid Cafe & Show with Reni
In Chinatown

Annual and quasi-annual events that have announced dates and venues
for 2014:

2014-03-15--03-16 (Sat--Sun) SpringFest
At the Brooklyn campus of the Polytechnic Institute of NYU

2014-04-06 (Sun) 9am--10pm  Castle Point Anime Convention (CPAC)
In Hoboken NJ

2014-04-25--04-27 (Fri--Sun)  Zenkaikon
In Lancaster PA

2014-04-26--04-27 (Sat--Sun)  Sakura Matsuri
At the Brooklyn Botanic Garden

2014-06-06--06-08 (Fri--Sun)  AnimeNEXT
In Somerset NJ

2014-10-09--10-12 (Thu--Sun)  New York Comic Con (NYCC)
In Javits Center

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/