[MA-SOC] Ejen Chuang meet-up (was Upcoming anime events)

Clyde Adams III fan at nyc-anime.com
Fri Jan 18 13:04:37 EST 2013

Hi Disa,

Sorry for the very short double replies. I was AFK and in the middle
of something. The first reply was from the wrong email, and should not
have gone through.

Ejen Chuang created a Facebook event for the meet-up. The link and
details are on my site, as I said, and here they are:

Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/509870245720182

When: Saturday 26 January 1pm

Where: Shake Shack, 11 Madison Ave Frnt 1 (SE corner of Madison Sq
Park, near E 23rd St), New York NY  10010
http://www.shakeshack.com/location/madison-square-park/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shake-Shack/110574012366339

Ejen Chuang's email is cosplayinamerica at gmail.com

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/