[MA-SOC] Hello

Jill Sophia viaparva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:49:23 EST 2013

Hi Rebecca --

We are in the process of looking for a new venue for our monthly
screenings, as our longtime venue Maui Tacos unfortunately closed in Spring
2012.

In the meantime, we try to get together for occasional group outings to
movies, talks, dinners, cons, etc.  Our next one will be on Monday the 21st
at 8 p.m. -- "Bright Eyes at the Apocalypse", an illustrated lecture on
apocalyptic anime.  I recently posted the info on this list, but you can
also find it on FB and on the Observatory site at this (tinyfied) URL:

http://tinyurl.com/BrightEyes01212013

Hope to see you there, or at another future MA event!

Heiwa,
~ Jill ~

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT