[MA-SOC] Columbia anime club tonight

TRAN, Si Bang mstchin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 17:03:07 EDT 2011

To:	Anybody, Everybody And Somebody

From:	Maikeru

Date:	2011 September 22 Thursday

Subj:	Re: [MA-SOC] Columbia anime club tonight

Hello Everyone:

	You will need a valid Columbia University photographic
identification card, to enter Alfred Lerner Hall.

	That is, unless Columbia University Anime Club (CUAC)
has place you on their guest list, for entry to Alfred Lerner
Hall, for their meeting, tonight, then you will only need valid
photographic identification.

				Sincerely,

				Maikeru

				(^_^)

		"Security is a lot like oxygen,
		you tend not to notice it
		until you begin to lose it, but once that occurs
		there’s nothing else you’ll think about."