[MA-SOC] Nichijou

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:48:01 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Serdar Yegulalp <serdar at genjipress.com> wrote:
> Is AnimeFreak legal? It's streaming at Crunchyroll right now as well, which
> has episodes fully licensed.

I do not care if it is or not. Copyright Law was originally created to
help inspire creativity, but in recent years its been twisted into a
bastardized form that smothers it and give companies unprecedented
powers to ignore First Amendment rights to free speech.

Until Copyright Law is fixed and restored back to its original
intended purpose I will not acknowledge it. I will not feed the
machine that allows this abomination to persist.

If an avenue is available to by direct from the creators I will give
them my money, but the corporate interests who caused this current
Copyright Crisis is get nothing from me. Period.

I will also only buy from anime distributors who are not directly
contributing to the problem. I will support them, but those who are a
part of the problem will get nothing from me.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts