[MA-SOC] (no subject)

Lauren A. vircocha1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 08:51:04 EDT 2011

I still use AOL :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Haney <thezorch at gmail.com>
To: Metro Anime New York City--social list <ma-nyc-soc at lists.baka.org>
Sent: Sat, Sep 3, 2011 5:20 am
Subject: Re: [MA-SOC] (no subject)

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM,  <sejiro at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It may not be spyware or viruses, it could also be that one of your friend's
accounts got hacked.  My hotmail account was once hacked, and it would spam out
hundreds of emails.  Now I regularly change my passwords every 90 days.

OMG! People still use Hotmail?

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts