[MA-SOC] THINK FIRST on the computer advice folks (wasRe:HELP!How To Uninstall?)

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 18 15:59:46 EDT 2011

> Arrogance is self-serving. To be the one to fix the computer issue and
> talking down to peeps is all ego/cock-stroking.
>
> I got a great laugh out of it though.
> On Mar 18, 2011 1:35 PM, "B Smith" <ifuritaoni at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > And for the record, Mandisa is not arrogant....she might get a righteous
> indignation on but if she were actually arrogant, she wouldn't care less
> about Metro at all....

For the record, I didn't fix the computer issue - Dan did/still is. And I'm
not talking down to you, I'm calling you (and Anthony) unprofessional and
nonproductive - I only had to whip out the smack down b/c you started
calling names and acting like an asshole. I keep my "geek penis" (TM by
Danny :) neatly put away most of the time, I don't need to re-measure it
constantly.

Oh yeah, and only somebody who's seriously never met me would call me a
tsundere. I'm like the warmest, fuzziest person in RL. You've obviously
never been to a meeting on Blueberry Muffin day...

And B - My righteous indignation and furious vengeance is only for evil
people, Libertarian-Capitalists, and internet jerkasses. I *love* Metro.
*sweet grin*

You should come to a meeting again, have some fun with RL people.

Ciao,
Mandisa