[MA-SOC] THINK FIRST on the computer advice folks (was Re:HELP!How To Uninstall?)

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:59:59 EDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:35 PM, B Smith <ifuritaoni at yahoo.com> wrote:
> And for the record, Mandisa is not arrogant....she might get a righteous indignation on but if she were actually arrogant, she wouldn't care less about Metro at all....

So you're saying she's a Tsundere.

> Actually, now that I think about it...Mandisa is just plain weird.  I mean she was born on an island or something (rather than the continental US) and has - to my knowledge - never shown anyone her birth certificate.  And she's always that grin on like she's got a bomb in her book bag or something (and you notice she carries big bags right?  Bet you didn't see so you've never said!). And she's black...there's that...so she's probably Muslim.  I got it!  She's not arrogant...she's a terrorist anchor baby infiltrator out to destroy America by weakening our cultural identity with foreign, unamerican products which are made overseas, thus destroying domestic manufacturing and reducing us to a third world power!  Don't you see? She must be the daughter of the Red Skull!

Hmmm, now that I think about it...  But wait, isn't Wall Street
already doing this too?

> I bet you in her wallet there's a picture of Dad just like this:
> http://www.movieweb.com/news/captain-america-the-first-avenger-red-skull-photo

AAAAHHHH!!!!  Kill it with Fire!!!!

> Someone call homeland security! Better yet call Captain America, Thor, and the Avengers!  Just don't tell her!  She must not be made aware we're on to her!
>

> B Smith, taking product placement to new lows in the name of corporate profits  =^_^=

These days you practically have to step that low to get ahead.  XD

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts