[MA-SOC] THINK FIRST on the computer advice folks (was Re:HELP!How To Uninstall?)

Alain-Christian mynamebackwards at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:24:56 EDT 2011

I like how I agreed Mandisa sometimes acts condescending and to defend
herself she doubles down and acts exponentially more condescending!!!
That's pretty funny! It'd be funnier she did it on purpose like as a
really clever self-deprecating joke but I don't think she has any
self-awareness. Awww, that's kinda sad. It went from funny to sad. :(

I also like when someone on the Internet makes a big announcement that
they're going to start ignoring you, like they're taking the high road
or something, and then contradict that high road notion by typing up
three paragraphs about you, basically trying to have it both ways.
Nice try!

Anyway, learn from this people. When giving computer help if you
actually know what you're doing understand that you have a valuable
skill and your labor and TIME is WORTH SOMETHING. I'm not saying
always charge, I'm not saying fuck anybody who needs computer help,
but (CAR REPAIR ANALOGY GOES HERE).

The best part is everyone giving Shawn help and advice TO SPITE EACH
OTHER! It's amazing. Just whip 'em out and measure already, jeez!