[MA-SOC] Last Meeting

Jill Sophia viaparva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:18:26 EDT 2011

Charlie, I hope you're OK too, and look forward to seeing you (and the rest
of the gang) on Sunday!

PS to Disa:  Mightn't it be fun to show something Father's Day-related for
either early riser or Viewers' Choice?  I'm thinking perhaps of the
"Chiyo-chan's Dad" dream episode of AZUMANGA DAIOH, but there are other
possibilities.  Just my ¥2 anyway.... =^_^=

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT