[MA-SOC] Who Wants To Go To AnimeNEXT!? Here's Your Chance!

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 08:08:11 EDT 2011

Hey Shawn, you might say if transportation's included & if so what time are you guys leaving/arriving. Also, how many folks will be sharing the room & whether it's co-ed.

Plus whether the person has to stay all 3 nights, Thurs-Sun, or if they can just do 1-2 nights. And of course how to pay (cash, check/money order, Paypal) and when you need the money (in advance or at-con).

Might get a response faster if you give some key info off the bat.

And definitely cross-post to the Facebook group if you haven't already.

Ciao,
Mandisa