[MA-SOC] Clyde's panel cancelled

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:05:09 EDT 2010

Hi Angela,

More than a bit annoying, yes.  Almost my exact words to Peter.

Peter Tatara is a member of this list, as of the last time I checked,
although I don't know how closely he follows it.  His contact info is here:
http://newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYCC/Contact/

As I have pointed out before on this list, you are not limited to
registration online/by mail or registration on-site.  There is a third
choice: buy a ticket at a retail location.
http://newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYCC/Tickets/Retailers/

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/