[MA-SOC] NYCAT and METRO ANIME

Jill Sophia viaparva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:34:25 EDT 2010

C'mon folks, don't be so naive -- I thought by now EVERYONE knew that all
the world's problems are the result of an insidious plot by _____*[A]*_____
who is secretly using _____*[B]*_____ to prepare for their eventual takeover
of _____*[C]*_____*

* Pick one from each column:

[A]

The Freemasons
The Illuminati
The Templars
The Mafia
The New World Order
The Trilateral Commission
The Vatican
The British Royal Family
The Protocols of Zion
Transsexual Transylvanians
Shape-Shifting Lizard People from the 12th Dimension
Starbuck's

[B]

George Bush, Sr.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Kim Jong-Il
Henry Kissinger
Queen Elizabeth
Ayn Rand
Elvis
Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise
Lady Gaga
Cthulhu
Rick Astley

[C]

The Earth
The Moon
The Kuiper Belt
The Middle East
The Marianas Trench
Antarctica
Bollywood
Disneyland
The NYC Subway System
Facebook
New Jersey
Your DVD Collection

I really hope this clarifies things for everyone -- remember, the [INSERT
DRAMATIC NOUN HERE] you save may be your own!

PS:  Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle anime.

:-D

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT