[MA-SOC] NYCAT and METRO ANIME

Noah Gabe noah.b.gabe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:09:26 EDT 2010

Crunchy Roll is pretty good.

There's a lot of garbage to wade through, but that's more what your taste in
anime is since they have quite a bit and finding what you want can take a
bit of digging.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is they basically have like the same
commercials for the free accounts. You'll vow never to eat Skittles again
after the umpteenth time in a row seeing the same Skittles commercial over
and over again.

But it's good for the "I'm bored and need to kill an hour doing something"
type days.

- Noah