[MA-SOC] Moe List

darthpaladus13 at aol.com darthpaladus13 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 10:16:10 EDT 2010

I miss anime being on more often. At least I have my dvds. It's strange now to watch anime on tv. Voltron, Thundercats, and G-force are all showing on CN's Hanna-Barbera network.
Syfi & Chiller have animonday. Funmation has it's own channel. There's an anime network... Even though the industry is having problems, this is a good time to be a teenage otaku.
Too bad.