[MA-SOC] Japan Commons party tomorrow night Thu 27 Oct

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:25:02 EDT 2010

I have been asked to pass this info along.  Details and links are on my
site.

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/

=============================

What: Japan Commons

Date: Thursday 28 November 2010

Time: 8:00pm--4:00am (open bar 8:00pm--9:00pm)

Place:
Bar 13 (2nd fl & roof) www.bar13.com
35 E 13th St (at University Pl)
New York NY 10003
+1-212-979-6677

Cost:
$15 at the door
$10 with RSVP to AREA_Japan at hotmail.com by October 27th
$ 5 in Halloween costume.

Notes:
Must be 21+ with ID
No dress code

Presented by: AREA Japan

Link:
http://newyork.going.com/event-803223;Japan_Commons

(for more links, see my the entry on my nyc-anime.com site)

Details:
   "Network, dress up and dance at our party featuring fantastic DJs
spinning Deep House, Minimal & Techno all night. You’ll be able to make
friends with lots of new, young, and fun people, who all have 'Japan' in
common... Open for Japanese, Japanese Americans, and ANYONE who is
interested in or somehow related to Japan and Japanese culture!"
   There will be 4 cosplay singers provided by Aspire Communications, the
folks who promote Mimura Reni-chan.