[MA-SOC] OT but useful: The Endless Hangul Drill

Serdar Yegulalp serdar at genjipress.com
Sun Feb 14 14:02:40 EST 2010

Thanks for mentioning this! Korean is one of the languages I've been
meaning to add to my roster after Japanese (although I'm discovering
that by itself may well be a lifelong adventure), and I've been casting
around tentatively for some easy ways to get some Korean-language
comprehension, mainly written, under my belt.