[MA-SOC] OMG #2: Shyamalan's live-action AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER

R. Torres rtorres81 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:00:11 EST 2009

bah another filmed ruined if only keanu reeves knew how to show emotions
When spike begins to think of julia keanu will have no clue how to potray
emotion of longing, love or well basically any human emotion. Thats why he
was perfect in the day the earth stood still as an alien.
M. Night has yet to direct a film I enjoyed. If only they asked Uwe Boll he
is a genius director.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)