[MA-SOC] How to recognize Metro Anime people (was: Re: Comic Con dinner...)

Sean Su sean.su at sean.su
Wed Jan 28 11:20:59 EST 2009

Yeah Smith, I can't wait to beat them senseless with a bat, and then
use them as depraved fighting slaves for my future Poké-battles.

Sean: "METRO ANIME! I CHOOSE YOU!"
**Sean throws Pokéball**
Metro Anime: "Metro! Metro!"

Recognizing me will be easy. I look exactly like Golden Boy. Only the
intelligence, determination, height, width, weight, dimensions, facial
structure, class, levels, stats, and saving throws, are different.

Also, is ComicCon worth it? I've never been. I went to the New York
Anime Fest run by the same guys its first year and it felt like a
complete waste of money. I mean its always just the same 4 overpriced
stores over and over again like a sort of early Final Fantasy RPG;
Sword shop, Anime shop, Figurines shop, Yaoi shop... Sword shop, Anime
shop, Figurines shop, Yaoi shop...

As a result I too might just wait at Dallas BBQ, my bat and Pokéballs.
My Pokédex will be wanting...

Lo<3e,
Seanosaur