[MA-SOC] Me too, perhaps? Re: Comic Con dinner - BBQ, Saturday, 7:45pm

B Smith ifuritaoni at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 16:00:09 EST 2009

Can't read that link but oh well..

Jill, you are always and earnestly welcome to come.  I haven't seen you in ages so it will be fun!

Just don't bring Danielle.  I don't need to waste the whole night arguing about who owes what.

~_~
B Smith, can think of a hundred better things to do with a mouth than argue about every last penny of a bill.