[MA-SOC] NYCC dinner....can't we all just #$#@#$ get along?

R. Torres rtorres81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:36:35 EST 2009

Dallas BBQ is a chain. Depending on the location and the staff service could
be good at one location bad at another. Ive had great service at 42nd street
and bad service at 12th street. Though the best service for Dallas BBQ was
at 160th street.
Skylight diner has decent food its just learning how to order from the
menu.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)