[MA-SOC] NYCC dinner....can't we all just #$#@#$ get along?

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 00:14:34 EST 2009

Bree baby, you are welcome on our island anytime -- especially  if you're
wearin' one of those slinky Ah My Goddess gowns!   ^_^

BTW, when are those of us not attending NYCC gonna see you  again?  You
haven't shown up at a Maui Tacos screening in aeons.   Let's try to schedule that
Thai dinner or Japanese buffet sometime in February  or March when the whole
gang (besides the Usual Suspects) can get  together.

Your Burukkurin buddy,
The Jillster

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT

In a message dated 1/23/2009 12:49:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,