[MA-SOC] New York Comic Con Feb 6-8

saihitei at earthlink.net saihitei at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 16:54:11 EST 2009

>    Tick Tock Diner - Diner, coffee house - 481 8th Ave & 34th st.

I've been here a number of times, but with very small groups of 2-5 people.  It's a typical diner with tons of 2 and 4 person booths.  I don't recall if they even have any freestanding tables (though they probably are required to have a couple for ADA compliance).

IMO, it's a decent place.  But not a good place for a large Metro gathering.

--Angela