[MA-SOC] New York Comic Con Feb 6-8

sacramouche at netzero.net sacramouche at netzero.net
Thu Jan 22 16:06:40 EST 2009

         Well, Vinnie, no one actually insisted on Times Square.  it just happened to be the most convient place last NYCC.  I think we have better choices now.
  I've driven up the visitor counter over at Menupages.com and found over 100 places to eat near and around the Javits Center.  Sadly, most of the are either pricey ($30 or up for 1 person), tiny locations, or horrible reviews.  I've started to narrow down the list to the following places, but I still need to see the place to see if they are big enough (about 20 person seating just for us).  If anyone knows of the place please chime in with your coments.  Please, no hearsay, actual first-person comments only.  Thanks.  Here's the list
   Aura - Thai - 462 9th Ave, bwtn 335th & 36th St.
   Atomic Wings - Wings, bar food - 528 9th ave., bwtn 39th & 40th St.
    Stage Door - Deli, diner, coffee house - 5Penn Plaza, Corner of 8th Ave, and 33rd St.
    Tick Tock Diner - Diner, coffee house - 481 8th Ave & 34th st.
    Pakistani Restaurant - Indian, Middle Eastern - 478 9th Ave., btwn 36th and 37th St.
    Kashmir Kabab Hoouse - Indian - 601 8th Ave., btwn 39th and 40thSt.

    Dan