[MA-SOC] [MA-WORK] Fwd: Anime/Manga scenes in NYC- for Nippon TV

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 13:47:31 EST 2009

Hey Klara, thanks for the info. But it wasn't actually my request, it was
for a Japanese TV reporter coming to town during NYComic Con. So I don't
know if he's actually looking for critical scholars to interview, or just
scenes of artists working on anime/manga in NYC for background/B-roll.

I actually meant for this to go to the Workers' list, but I suppose if
anyone has info on what this guy is seeking, feel free to post, and we can
PM him.

Mandisa

Nippon TV

> When you say teach anime and manga, do you mean as critical materials (as
one might teach Shakespeare)  or as a crafts class (how to draw, how to
animate, etc.)?