[MA-SOC] [MA-WORK] Fwd: Anime/Manga scenes in NYC- for Nippon TV

Klara Wahlster kgw216 at nyu.edu
Thu Jan 22 12:33:10 EST 2009

When you say teach anime and manga, do you mean as critical materials (as one might teach Shakespeare)  or as a crafts class (how to draw, how to animate, etc.)?

NYU had a class specifically for anime as critical subject, but the EAS department isn't the most well organized or highly resourced department at NYU CAS, so it's not always taught. I do know professors, though, who've had stuff published in that area and who have taught that class and other Japanese media classes -- please email me if you want their contact info.

Boz