[MA-SOC] Suggested dates & times for CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:14:08 EST 2009

My 1st choice is the same as Michelle's: 7:00 PM Wednesday 21 January
(Bargain Day, tickets $5).

My 2nd choice is 12:20 PM Monday 19 January.

My 3rd choice is 3:40 PM Monday 19 January.

These Monday afternoon screenings might be nonstarters for those who don't
get that day (Martin Luther King Day) off.  Also, I notice that while many
theaters have lower prices for screenings early in the day, the Imaginasian
evidently does not.

My 4th choice is the same as Michelle's 2nd choice: 7:00 PM Monday 19
January.

Amazingly, I don't yet have a conflict for any of the times Jill listed..

I think trying to go after the Metro Anime meeting on Sunday 18 January is a
bad idea; that is almost a conflict.

Also, I'd prefer to go on a weekday, Monday through Thursday, rather than
Friday through Sunday.

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/