[MA-SOC] Funimation + RightStuf + discount = sad, broke anime fans

Serdar Yegulalp thegline at optimum.net
Fri Jan 9 10:07:21 EST 2009

> - The Wallflower aka. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge (spooky horror nerd and
> four spoiled bishounen have zany adventures trying to transform into good
> boys and girls, "Goth Goth, Loli Loli!")

When I saw this show, that line alone made me spit coffee hard enough to destroy the anti-glare coating on my monitor.

All of the stuff you listed there is at least worth a peek. A couple are outstanding.

I also know that Sam7 is getting an HD re-release for those of you with PS3s or Blu-ray hardware (Funi is getting into this gradually but with impressive results).

Sorry about the sporadic posts, I've been doing the headless chicken dance myself.

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
thegline at optimum.net

My problems have become social rather than musical.
  -- John Cage, composer