[MA-SOC] OMG.... kawaii or kowai???

Rob Kohr kohrtoons at me.com
Tue Dec 29 23:16:11 EST 2009

I loled...

Good eye joel, the animation is actually a pretty good toon shade 3d.
Except that its utterly lifeless (even by anime standards).  I
sincerely hope this poor excuse for animation isn't the future of
Japanese animation.  See I stop watching anime for the last 2 years
and this is what happens crap like this <face palm>

Rob