[MA-SOC] Holiday party

Mandisa Washington mandisaw at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 14:01:40 EST 2009

I'm glad everybody had a good time - it's always great to have free-form fun every so often. Nice to see familiar faces "in the light" and out of the basement. Thanks again to Peggy for the very nice, recession-friendly (and so clean!) space.

Speaking of recipes, I thought perhaps a recipe thread might be in order - I wanted to try making that sorrel punch (the rum-accented version) for Christmas dinner (although in smaller quantity...). And I didn't get to taste Ann's tapenade, so the recipe for that would be handy as well.

Also, there were a couple of lost-and-found items: a black fleece scarf, and a pink umbrella. I'll bring those (and Ann & Charles' kettle - thanks!) to the January meeting (Jan. 17).

Mandisa