[MA-SOC] Holiday party

mokuren20 at aol.com mokuren20 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 11:32:10 EST 2009

Hello Guys,

Just want to say that was an amusing party!! Lots of food for sure!!! It was very nice meeting some new faces and seeing old one again. Btw, watching Danny sing is quite amusing (atleast for me).
Plus, thank you for finalizing my decision on getting a Wii :P

~Julia--who barely show up at meeting and lurk on list. Back to WOW for me ;p