[MA-SOC] Soooo.... who's going to the Christmas Party?

Michelle ranmouri82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:19:42 EST 2009

FYI, I'm bringing a bag of those tortilla scoops, among the other chips and
pretzels (prob. went overboard, lol), and a large jar of salsa.  Feel free
to bring more tortilla chips, Julia, but maybe just one jar of salsa?

I'm also bringing French Onion and Jalapeno Cheddar dip, for folks who might
like that!

Michelle