[MA-SOC] Soooo.... who's going to the Christmas Party?

mokuren20 at aol.com mokuren20 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 12:25:29 EST 2009

LOL...

That is not the holiday spirit imo. You should come to say HI and hit all the whipper snappers!!!

Surprised… you didn't notice the sarcasm and silliness in that post. I think Disa said bring what you can, it's a party and you suppose to have fun with your friends. :P

That's reason I'm attending. Hopefully see ya there.

~Julia