[MA-SOC] Soooo.... who's going to the Christmas Party?

Jill Sophia viaparva at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:30:58 EST 2009

Hi-Q (one of these days, you've gotta let us know your first name!),

As far as I know at this point, I will be at the party.  Since Disa 'n' Dan
are the de facto organizers of this event -- and numerous other MA events --
they'll be there as well.

The ages of our active members range all the way from the mid-teens to the
upper fifties.  Clyde (57) and myself (59) are probably the most "elderly"
of the active members, but please don't let that scare you off!  I'd
estimate that the average Metro Anime age demographic is in the 18-to-35
range, and we are regularly drawing in new members -- most of whom are at
the younger end of the scale.

There is no age restriction in either direction.  The only time age is
significant to MA is in our official group screenings:  Because some of the
attendees are pre-teens, we will not show any hentai.  Of course, this
restriction does not apply to unofficial gatherings or parties -- in such
cases, the decision is completely up to those hosting such events.

That being said.... a specific RSVP thread might be a good idea.  Disa and
Dan, what do you think?

Looking forward to seeing you at the party,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT