[MA-SOC] Stupid question.....did anyone go to Parsons?

William Anderson lowestexistance at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:37:04 EST 2009

Parsons is still one of the top design schools. Doing well, and well
known throughout alot of places, especially within the design world. Our
acceptance rate is a bit under 30% on average, so we get quite alot of
applicants and its competitive to get in.

-Currently attending as a Junior in Communication Design
-William