[MA-SOC] i got the 5$

diego copara diegocop13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 00:05:27 EST 2009

________________________________
From: diego copara <diegocop13 at yahoo.com>
To: ma-nyc-soc at lists.baka.org
Cc: diego copara <diegocop13 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 12:02:53 AM
Subject: i got the 5$

 do  i have to bring food? also can i bring a bag of potaeto chips or no? (it's a big one)it is considered a snack no? what age are the members there? i'm 15 so i just want to know if there people my age or are there  older or younger members there as well? thank you for your answers. if i can't bring a bag of potaeto chips what can i bring? i don't got enough money and i'm saving the 10$ for my cousin present. this is for the anime holiday party December 13.