[MA-SOC] A bit off topic: Confirmed, the King of Pop helped produce music for Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:42:16 EST 2009

Sorry to turn this into a political/moral debate, but also the other
issue is the lack of real sex education in the US and severe aversion
people have towards teaching kids about sex.  What they learn they
learn out of the home, online, from friends at school, but rarely from
parents or teachers.  They usually learn stuff that isn't true or is
dangerous, and rarely get the truth.  We need to stop being afraid and
tell our kids what they need to know to say staff and stop sheltering
them.  I should have included that in my original Rant.

I have a "serious" problem with the church.  Having once been a so
called "Born Again" Christian I know intimately what really happens
inside of today's churches, and what they've generally become.  There
are exceptions, but they're few and far between.