[MA-SOC] Metro Anime Holiday Party - Sunday, Dec. 13, 3-8pm

Jian Chen darkarcon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:58:16 EST 2009

Party sounds like great fun. I can also bring along my PS3 and selection of
group music/instrument games. I don't have a car, so most I can bring are
plastic guitars and a mic. If any MA'ers in Brooklyn can provide a lift I
will gladly bring along a the drums. Feel free to contact me off list.

--
Jian
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>