[MA-SOC] Important: If You Are a Gamer You Must Read This - Not Spam

Sean Su sean.su at sean.su
Thu Oct 23 13:28:27 EDT 2008

Have you guys been to the last E3 anyway? It totally sucked. They chose
those decisions for economic reasons. Finally the Game Developer Conference
was much better, open that one why don't you?

--
Regards,
蘇襄
sean.su at sean.su
http://www.sean.su
718 989 1220
Formosan Association for Public Affairs: Young Professionals Group: Steering
Committee: Projects Officer
Taiwanese American Association of Greater New York - Youth Group Coordinator