[MA-SOC] Wednesday the 29th [WAS Re: "Permanent Neoteny: Animation And Japanese Empire"]

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 22:07:47 EDT 2008

Maikeru-san,

This sounds great, and the price (gratis) is right for my current  financial
situation!  I was under the impression that you worked till 5  p.m. on
weekdays, but if you -- or any of our other MA buddies --  are free that day, would
you like to meet at the MoCCA MAD Magazine exhibit  and then go to the 5 p.m.
lecture from there?

We could either meet at MoCCA early in the day and go for a late lunch in
the Village before the lecture, *or* meet at MoCCA later in the day, go
directly to the lecture, and have a later dinner afterwards (assuming the  lecture is
less than 2 hours long).

Are you or anyone else here interested in these two events for Wednesday 29
October?  What say ye, gang?  (RSVP on or offlist)

~ Jill ~

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/22/2008 3:53:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,