[MA-SOC] FYI: MAD Magazine Contemporary Art Treasures at MoCCA Oct. 29!

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 16:08:31 EDT 2008

Mina-san,

Although MoCCA doesn't seem to be open on a regular basis yet, I just
received this announcement of a one-day special exhibit taking place on  Wednesday
the 29th which I think many of us would enjoy.... classic original art  from
MAD Magazine.

The exhibit is open that day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.  I have forwarded  the
original announcement here.  [SCROLL DOWN BELOW MY SIG.]  Since  (for what it's
worth) I am still a MoCCA member, I'll probably be going --  admission is free
for members.  For those of you who aren't members,  admission is just $5.

If anyone else is interested in attending, drop a note on-list (or offlist
if you prefer) and perhaps we can arrange to meet there, then have an
inexpensive dinner in the Village afterwards.  What do you think?

Excelsior,
Metoro Okaasan - member, Usual Gang of Baka-Tachi

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/22/2008 2:44:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,