[MA-SOC] Selling my InuYasha collectibles on eBay (as single listing)

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 18:54:27 EDT 2008

Hi there Anne (did I remember your name correctly?) --

Thanks for checking out my current eBay auction!  (Item #  300267830433)
Unfortunately, I don't have a Kirara necklace to  sell, but the "InuYasha
bonanza" I'm offering does include a  cute purple Sango wallet with an image of
Kirara on the outer closure  button.  Your niece might also like some of the other
assorted Inu-goodies  in the package.... please read the detailed item
description when you get  the chance.

BTW, I did a search for the Kirara necklace on eBay, and found that a few
other sellers are currently offering it via their eBay stores.  Here's the
tinyfied URL of those search results:

_http://tinyurl.com/5hec7m_ (http://tinyurl.com/5hec7m)

Happy bidding, happy autumn, and I look forward to seeing you at next
month's screening!

Peace & Pocky,
Jill

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
("Bidden or not bidden, God is  present")

In a message dated 10/21/2008 10:27:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,