[MA-SOC] Selling my InuYasha collectibles on eBay (as single listing)

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 02:07:46 EDT 2008

Yep, you heard it right.... after swearing up and down that I would never,
ever sell on eBay again, I have given in to financial necessity and posted  a
neat package of my InuYasha collectibles on eBay.

This package, listed as eBay Item # 300267830433 with a starting bid of  just
$7.99, features a mint-in-box 5" InuYasha action figure by Toynami, as well
as 18 more collectible Inu-goodies of all kinds.  For anyone who's
interested, here's a "tinyfied" version of the direct link:

_http://tinyurl.com/5tkjtf_ (http://tinyurl.com/5tkjtf)

Listing will be up till a week from now.... check it out, and if you're not
in the market for such things yourself, please pass the item number on to
anyone  else who might be interested.

Many thanks from your Burukkurin buddy,
The Jillster

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT