[MA-SOC] Trying 2 find a anime

Orin Sarabia Cailinn_Sarr at fanforce.net
Sat Oct 18 21:52:01 EDT 2008

Thanks folks 4 all the condolences I'm doin ok.I didnt know if people even heard about it.I'm close friends with the image anime guys(sometimes work there part time,lol)they never even heard of it.Thats great that they have dvds GOT TO GET IT.Thanks Dan 4 the offer I'll drop u a email.Like I said its some of the most hilarious crap i've ever seen defiantly southpark but to me personally better.Thanks 4 all the help folks should be back in NYC by the end of next wk.Later

Orin(Capt.Gin,Ichimaru)