[MA-SOC] Trying 2 find a anime

Clyde Adams III clydesan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:19:30 EDT 2008

Hi Orin,

I also was very sorry to hear about your dad.

As for where to look for Ping Pong Club DVDs, you might try searching the
web.

I did a quick web search, and Ping Pong Club DVDs are offered for sale
several places, including

amazon.com
ebay.com
half.com
animeballz.com

Note that some of these may be (and the animeballz.com offering certainly
is) imported bootlegs, with likely quality problems.  Let the buyer beware.

Clyde
New York City Anime: Events, clubs, shops, and more
http://nyc-anime.com/