[MA-SOC] SAT OCTOBER 17th 2-8pm: Free Japanese Anime & Snacks @ NY Taiwan Center, Flushing Queens

Sean Su sean.su at sean.su
Fri Oct 17 22:03:21 EDT 2008

Oops sorry, the date is wrong, its Saturday October 18th. I always screw up.
XP

--
Regards,
蘇襄
sean.su at sean.su
http://www.sean.su
718 989 1220
Formosan Association for Public Affairs: Young Professionals Group: Steering
Committee: Projects Officer
Taiwanese American Association of Greater New York - Youth Group Coordinator