[MA-SOC] OT: Play online to end breast cancer

Oneirophile at aol.com Oneirophile at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 13:53:45 EDT 2008

Mina-san,

Pepperidge Farm has set up a website supporting Susan G. Komen for the  Cure,
one of the country's largest non-profit organizations working to end  breast
cancer.  The site includes a simple online "match game" which you  can play
for free, as many times as you wish.... the words and matches change  each time
you play.

But the best part is that every time you complete a game, Pepperidge  Farm
donates $1 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure (up to $50,000).

Here's the URL:

_http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/pink/game.aspx_
(http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/pink/game.aspx)

Male or female, young or old, breast cancer affects the lives of  everyone.
By playing this little online game, you can help to  eradicate this disease
from our future.

P.S.:  This is NOT a chain letter or a scam.  It is my own small  effort to
spread the word about a simple way to donate to a very worthy  cause.... one
which has affected more than one person in my own life.

Many thanks from your Burukkurin buddy,
The Jillster

VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS  ADERIT